Details and Rules of “Win A Renault” Draw
Membership fee and Application form can be completed and submitted online at www.winarenault.ie
Online at winarenault.ie
News about the competition (the “Competition” or the “Draw”) will be updated though our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and through our website winarenault.ie.
You can also contact us via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Draw is Wicklow GAA.
- Wicklow GAA is established and conducted for no purpose connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
- Wicklow GAA is located at Ballinakill Centre of Excellence, Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow, Republic of Ireland.
- Cost of one ticket is €20. Cost of purchasing three tickets is €50 and seven tickets for €100
- Upon purchasing a Draw ticket, you are automatically registered as a social member of Wicklow GAA for the period of 1st March 2021 to 31st July, 2021. No additional fee applies.
- The Draw is a private member Draw and is open to anyone aged 18 or over on 19th July, 2021.
- All members of Wicklow GAA participating in this Draw are subject to the rules of Wicklow GAA.
- By purchasing this entry, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only those who have purchased the ‘Win a Renault’ ticket are eligible to participate in the Draw.
- There is a limit of 7,500 tickets available for this Draw.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
- Once purchased, no refunds will be issued except in the case of the cancellation of the Draw.
- Each entrant may qualify for additional prizes if and when announced.
- Any public notice or announcement about the Draw is a notice to members of Wicklow GAA or to other persons concerned.
- Neither the Wicklow GAA County Board nor any member of the Executive Committee of Wicklow GAA shall be liable for any loss suffered by any member/members of Wicklow GAA participating in the Draw.
- The first prize is a Renault Captur E-tech. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) of the Car will be responsible for all costs (including insurance, tax and charging point) including any service charges.
- Wicklow GAA shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues with the car and Wicklow GAA County Board or any member shall have any liability to the winner of the Draw.
- The photograph of the car is for illustration purposes only.
- The organisers of the Draw shall not derive any personal profit from it.
- The draw will be held on the 19th July 2021.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Wicklow GAA reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Wicklow GAA reserves the right to cancel the Draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Draw will be advertised as soon possible by Wicklow GAA.
- Wicklow GAA’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Draw or the Draw result.
- The winning ticket and the ticket holder(s) will be subject to verification by Wicklow GAA and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete.
- The winner will be notified by email, phone and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Wicklow GAA shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
- The implementation, conduct and verification of the Draw will be fully supervised by an independent adjudicator.
- Wicklow GAA reserves the right to add additional prizes to the Draw, details of which can be found on winarenault.ie.
- If the target value as stated in the terms and conditions is not met by the Draw deadline, the Draw promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a cash alternative which will be equal to the total amount of payments received minus reasonable administrative costs, not to exceed 30% of net payments received.
- The prize is not transferable
- Wicklow GAA accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.